Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

fredag 8 september 2017

Rubbernecker week again...
It's my turn today to try to inspire you....
And why not doing that with a birthdaycard...
Here it comes


Stamped a lot of theese candles and cut them out with the matching dies.


I colored 3 of them with my copics.


Love this sentiment... 
It's not up in the shop yet because it's a new one but it will and as soon as it's up I will ad the link for it.

I hope you like my card and don't forget that we now have challenges in our blog with some fab prizes up for you to grab. You will find a link to it in the links section below.

With this card I will participate in challenges at:

Have a great weekend

Links:
Sentiment

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar