Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

fredag 3 november 2017

My turn to try to inspire you on the behalf of Rubbernecker Stamps
This time I will give you a CAS card.... Oooooh I love CAS cards....
Less is more.....


I've heatembossed the sentiment (Found here) in white and then added some color burst and that's it....
A little close up...

The sentiment is called "1 John 3:18" and you will find it here.

With this card I will participate in challenges at:
Don't forget that we now have challenges in our blog....
There are som fab prizes up for grabs...

Have a great weekend now

Links:

1 kommentar:

  1. Love the silvery embossing with the bright pink wash.
    Thanks for sharing at the Alphabet Challenge blog. :)

    SvaraRadera