Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

måndag 2 april 2018

Time for challenge 65 in Aurora Wings challengeblog.
This time the theme is "Sprite Delight V"
This time there will be a freebie for you that you can use to participate if you want.
I've used her....


She's called "Lilac Sprite".... 
I just love lilacs.... I have purple, pink and white lilacs in my garden.


Coloring is done with copics and list of the ones I've used will be found further down in this post.


I do hope I inspire you to participate in our challenge.


With this card I participate in challenges at:

Have a great day all lovelies

Copics:
E0000,000,00,01,11,95,04,BV0000,R20
E50,51,53,33,35
YG11,G14,05,28
V12,15,17,BV08
RV91,R83,85
YR0000,C3

Links:

11 kommentarer:

  1. I love how you incorporated three colors into the lilac clusters in her hair, Ann-Marie. In the last house I lived, we had purple, pink, and white lilacs, too (Now I have purple, but they're 'double' flower kind with lots of petals.). Gorgeous coloring and such a pretty lilac paper! Thank you so much for this lovely inspiration for our Sprite Delight V challenge at AWCB today!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such gorgeous coloring Ann-Marie! The three colors of lilacs like those in your garden was a brilliant idea and they're set off so beautifully by the vibrant greens you've used on the leaves. What a fabulous die cut you've used to frame her and I love the mix of plaid with the amazing lilac paper. Truly beautiful work! xxD

    SvaraRadera
  3. Stunning card design and such a sweet use of the image.
    Laine
    x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a fantastic Aurora Wings card you have made that fits in well with the Lemon Shortbread Monthly Challenge this fortnight. The frame certainly suits the image. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Lemon Shortbread Design Team Member).

    SvaraRadera